Nu Wave - 7/8" Corrugated
OFFERED FACTORY CURVED TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON THE JOB SITE.
Corrugated Nu-Wave is a through-fastened metal panel with 7/8" deep corrugations. The panel measures 36" out-to-out, with a 32" net coverage for roof applications and a 34 2/3" net coverage for wall applications. This panel is ideal for roof, vertical or horizontal wall applications, soffit or interior accent panels.
Features & Benefits
- Deep corrugations provide bold aesthetic shadow effects.
- AEP Span Nu-Wave manufactured sheet lengths from 6’-0” to 45’-0.”
- Available in 26ga, 24ga and 22ga in standard finishes – refer to AEP Span Color Charts for full range of color options, specialty finishes, and paint systems.
- Corrugated Nu-Wave available in 20 Gauge ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Roof and wall applications meet 2009 IBC requirements in accordance with Chapters 14 & 15, without requiring a product approval report.
- Tested performance beyond IBC requirements
- Air – ASTM E1680
- Water -ASTM E1646
- Panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. Refer to UL Listings & Specifications for information.
- Recommended minimum 3:12 roof slope for Nu Wave
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA and Tacoma, WA
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- Short cut sheets from 6'-0" to 1'-0". Additional fees and lead times may apply.
- Custom colors and finishes are available and subject to minimum order size.
- Perforation – available in 3 perforation patterns from 7.8%, 13.8% and 23.4% open areas (subject to 1,450 square feet minimum order).
- Smooth curving - 20-24 gauge: Maximum length 30'-0". Minimum outside radius 3'-0".
- Stucco embossed option available in 22-26 gauge and are subject to 1,450 square feet minimum.