Box Rib - 1.5" Deep
1.5" Deep Wall Panel
BOX RIB (WALL APPLICATIONS ONLY)
AEP Span Box Rib is a through-fastened metal panel with 36" net coverage and is predominantly used for commercial, architectural and industrial wall applications.
Features & Benefits
- Wider coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Box Rib design provides superior load and span capacities which often allow savings in the structural support system.
- Quick, economical trim packages include standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- AEP Span Box Rib panels can be crimp-curved for radiused applications.
- 24 through 18 gauge panels available with DuraTech®5000 and DuraTech®mx (polyvinylidene fluoride) coating system or unpainted Zincalume®Plus. 18, 20 and 22 gauge panels require longer lead times.
- ZACtique®II is offered in 24 gauge for a weathered steel appearance.
- Fiberglass panels are available in matching profile.
- Box Rib manufactured in Fontana, CA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
AEP Span Box Rib is available in painted or Zincalume® finishes.
Box Rib can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks. Please click Request a Quote above or Call 877-787-5467 for immediate assistance.