HR-36® - 1.5" Deep
Roof & Wall Panel
HR-36 ROOF & WALL (TYPICAL ROOF APPLICATION)
HR-36® Roof & Wall is a through-fastened metal panel with 36" net coverage. HR-36® Roof & Wall is predominantly used in industrial and commercial applications. As a wall application HR-36 can be used both vertically or horizontally to create design interest.
Features & Benefits
- 36" coverage HR-36 roof and wall panel.
- Minimum recommended slope for HR-36 1:12.
- Reversed HR-36 available for wall applications only.
- Gauges: 22ga, 24ga and 26ga in standard finishes and
- 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- (Refer to AEP Span Color Charts for full range of color options,
- prints, textures, finishes and paint systems).
- Custom manufactured sheet lengths: 6'-0" to 50'-0".
- Crimp curving available for a unique appearance.
- Matching fiberglass panels available for HR-36
- Testing: ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration).
- Panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings per UL790. HR-36 also UL263 rated for walls. Refer to UL Listings & Specifications for information.
- AEP Span HR-36 manufactured in Fontana, CA and Tacoma, WA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
AEP Span HR-36 is available in painted or Zincalume® finishes.
HR-36 can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks. Please click Request a Quote above or Call 877-787-5467 for immediate assistance.