Metal Roofing and Siding
Western Rib/HR36 Panel
1 1/2" Deep & 7.2" Pitch
Features / Benefits
- 1 1/2" Deep & 7.2" Pitch
- 36" coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Long spanning capability: design provides superior load and span capacities, saving money in structural support.
- Quick, standard economical trim packages available and can be ordered by number.
- Great for commercial / industrial roof and wall applications, equipment screens, agricultural and residential construction.
- Fiberglass panels are available to match the profile of this panel.
- Available in 20, 22, 24, 26, and 29 gauge
- Available in zincalume or a wide variety of finishes and colors in 24, 26, or 29 gauge
- Recommended minimun slope of 1:12.
- Panel lengths up to 42 feet are available
- Self-sealing fasteners are available for wood or steel applications. Painted or Galvanized.
Western Rib and HR36 metal roofing and siding are available in painted or zincalume finishes. They are a 1 1/2" deep metal roofing panel and wall panel with a 7.2" Pitch. This through fastened metal roofing panel provides a 36" coverage. Western Rib and HR36 panel is easy to install and can be used in a variety of applications including roofing and siding material for commercial, agricultural, and residential projects, self storage, equipment screens, . Exterior applications: Total roofing area, an accent to a roof in conjunction with other architectural elements of design, metal siding, decorative fencing, restaurants, movie sets. Interior applications: Focal point or backdrops such as a backsplash in a bath or kitchen, textured ceiling, and a wall treatment. As a wall application it can be used both vertically or horizontally to create design interest.
HR36 metal roofing can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks.
Please click below for a Quote or Call 877-787-5467