Metal Roofing and Siding
Features / Benefits
HR36 Panel - 1 1/2" Deep
- 1 1/2" Deep & 7.2" Pitch
- 36" coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Long spanning capability: design provides superior load and span capacities, saving money in structural support.
- Quick, standard economical trim packages available and can be ordered by number.
- Reverse Box Rib is great for commercial / industrial roof and wall applications, equipment screens, agricultural and residential construction.
- Fiberglass panels are available to match the profile of the metal panels.
- Reverse Box Rib is available in 20, 22, 24, 26, and 29 gauge
- Available in zincalume or a wide variety of finishes and colors in 24, 26, or 29 gauge
- Recommended minimun slope of 1:12.
- Panel lengths up to 42 feet are for Reverse Box Rib
- Self-sealing fasteners are available for wood or steel applications. Painted or Galvanized.
Reverse Box Rib metal roofing and siding is available in painted or zincalume finishes. Reverse Box Rib is a 1 1/2" deep metal roofing panel and wall panel with a 7.2" Pitch. This through fastened metal roofing panel provides a 36" coverage. Reverse Box Rib is easy to install and can be used in a variety of applications including roofing and siding material for commercial, agricultural, and residential projects, self storage, equipment screens, . Exterior applications: Total roofing area, an accent to a roof in conjunction with other architectural elements of design, metal siding, decorative fencing, restaurants, movie sets. Interior applications: Focal point or backdrops such as a backsplash in a bath or kitchen, textured ceiling, and a wall treatment.
Reverse Box Rib metal roofing can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks.
Please click below for a Quote or Call 877-787-5467