U-Panel - 3/4" Deep
3/4" Deep Roof & Wall Panel
U-Panel is a "Utility" panel known for its economical through-fastened design preferred for light commercial and industrial roof or wall applications. U-Panel is especially suitable as an interior partition, liner panel for mini-storages or as an exterior vertical wall panel.
Features & Benefits
- Structural spanning allows panel to be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members.
- Full-bearing sidelap rib provides consistent weather-resistant joint.
- U Panel is manufactured with high tensile steel for greater load capability.
- Matching trim packages are available for in the same gauge and color as the roof panel.
- U Panel can be installed on pitches as low as 3:12.
- Panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. Refer to UL Listings & Specifications for information.
- 22 & 24 gauge can be crimp curved to accommodate radiused applications.
- Matching trim packages are readily available.
- 26 gauge U-Panel available in a wide variety of standard cool colors with the DuraTech nt coating system.
- 22 & 24 gauge U-Panel is offered in ZINCALUME® or Galvalume® Plus for unpainted applications as well as Cool Surf White in the DuraTech nt coating system.
- 29 gauge U-Panel is offered in the corrosion resistant ZINCALUME® Plus for unpainted applications.
- U Panel manufactured in Fontana, CA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- Short cut sheets from 6’-0” to 1’-0”. Additional fees and lead times may apply.
- Custom colors, thick film primer and/or clear coat paint finishes available. Subject to 4,500 square feet minimum order. *
- Perforation options available for an additional charge. Minimum order size 1,500 sq feet. Select from standard perforation patterns with open areas of 13.8%, 23.4%, 30.6% or 41.4%.
- Stucco embossed available on 29ga, 26ga, 24ga and 22ga. Subject to min. order size of 1,500 square feet.
- Steel conforming to Buy American available. Inquire for more information.
U Panel is available in painted or ZINCALUME® finishes. This panel is typically used in industrial roof or wall applications. U Panel is commonly found on mini storage units as an interior partition or liner panel.
U-Panel can be shipped anywhere in the country very inexpensively on one of our route trucks. Please click Request a Quote above or Call 877-787-5467 for immediate assistance.