Western Rib®/HR-36®/7.2 Fiberglass Roofing Panels
FRP SKYLIGHT AND SIDELIGHT PANEL
36" x 144" White, 8 Ounce/Sq. Ft.
Western Rib fiberglass panels are high quality, lightweight, and offer excellent impact resistance. 7.2" Pitch Panel skylights provide natural illumination, UV protection, and excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions. Fiberglass roofing panels offer an energy saving solution to buildings that require soft natural light with no leaks. These panels can be paired with our Western Rib Panel metal roofing panels for a seamless construction from steel to skylight.
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUILD A GREENHOUSE, WAREHOUSE OR INDUSTRIAL BUILDING?
You'll want some frosted white sections for shade, privacy, and lower heat gain. Any of these translucent fiberglass panels would be a great choice. They're very weather resistant, cost effective, and easy to install. Natural Daylighting Design can save up to 75% of electric lighting costs. It is scientifically proven, that natural light increases health, productivity and performance of personnel, which also adds to Gard savings.
Western Rib Fiberglass can be shipped throughout the contiguous United States and Canada.
Excellent customer service is important to us. When you place your order with Western States Metal Roofing you can expect the following:
- Knowledgeable Sales Associates - Helpful and friendly sales associates that will answer all of your questions.
- Fast Turnaround - Typical two-week maximum lead times. However, if you need it quicker, we normally can accommodate just about any completion schedule.
- Shipping Convenience - We have route trucks that service anywhere in the USA and Canada.
- Affordable Shipping - Immediate and inexpensive shipping.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits of Western Rib®/HR-36®/7.2 Fiberglass Roofing Panels
- High Strength – Our panels consist of an 8oz. translucent panel chopped strand and woven roving fiberglass reinforcement which offers an extremely high strength to weight ratio.
- Low Cost Installation – Fiberglass Panels are much lighter than traditional steel metal panels and require less labor to install. No special tools are required and they are much easier to handle.
- Versatile – Translucent design allows light to filter through easily – keeping out direct sunlight and excessive heat while blocking harmful UV rays. Fiberglass roofing blends well with various structures and can be used as roofing accents for your house, garage, patio, carport or greenhouse.
- Translucent - Translucent roofing panels provide the perfect green roof solution to meet your building lighting requirements; substantially reducing the amount of artificial illumination and electricity needed to light the inside of your building.
- Affordable - Corrugated fiberglass is one of the cheaper options for roofing materials. Yet it performs well as a roof and keeps your home well protected. It makes a good choice if you’re on a tight budget yet desire quality and durable roofing material. The cheaper price allows you to complete your construction projects faster without being constrained by cash.
- Low Maintenance – Fiberglass panels do not require special products to clean your fiberglass roof. A mild detergent, water and a scrub brush are enough to get the job done effectively.
- Rot Resistant - Since fiberglass is an inorganic material, unlike wood, it does not rot - making it the best choice in roofing material by builders and architects alike.
- Corrosion Resistant - Fiberglass roofing panels are suitable for use in highly corrosive environments where exposure to chemicals or saltwater is a concern, are UV resistant to sun exposure and can be made with fire retardants if required.
- Lightweight - The material's reduced weight and easier handling, compared to wood or metal, allows for faster installation.
Installation guide for Download
Fiberglass WarrantyPlease call or email for more information.
You May Also Be Interested In These Products:
Real Rusted Roofing
Rusted Roofing is produced in two different finishes: A606-4 (aka Corten) or Bare steel. Available panels include corrugated, standing seam, R-Panel, flush wall & more.
Painted Rusted Roofing
We are the leading provider of painted metal roofing panels designed to look like real rusted roofing without the rust stains. Learn more.
Painted Products That Look Weathered Galvanized
Painted metal roofing and siding that looks like an old dull gray and weathered galvanized roof. Many styles and finishes to choose from.
Painted Products That Look Like Patina'd Copper
Why pay for an expensive copper roof? Metal roofing and siding that has been pre-painted to look like patina'd copper is a growing favorite among architects and builders.
VARI-Cool Color Changing Paint System. This Exotic Paint System Is Unlike Anything You Have Ever Seen. 17 Different Colors - Request A Color Chip.
Heavy duty inexpensive DIY metal carports and RV shelters. Large selection of shelters and carports for all of your storage needs. Route trucks servicing the entire country.
Roof deck and floor deck in stock. Huge selection of gauges, lengths, and metal decking profiles. Immediate availability. Buy Now.
Galvanized Square Tubes
Galvanized square tube in stock in 14 gauge at many different lengths. Galvanized tube used for metal fence posts, metal carports, deck posts, panic bar gates, or building supports.
Western Rib® (7.2 Panel)
Ribbed 7.2” exposed fastener panels offer wider coverage and it's trapezoidal design provides superior load and span capacities. Painted and Galvalume®. Made to your specific sizes.Shop now
Western Rib® (7.2 Panel) Inside/Outside Foam
Western Rib®, Inside/Outside, Foam Closure Strips (Grey, Box of 100)Shop now
7/8” Corrugated Fiberglass/Skylight Roofing Panels
7/8” Corrugated Fiberglass/Skylight Roofing Panels. Available in 8 oz./sq. ft. White.Shop now