The Benefits of A Heavy Duty Metal Deck Button Punch Tool
If you install metal decking on a regular basis you need a heavy duty button punch tool. An inferior tool will break quickly and your job will take longer.
Labor is expensive and a having a higher quality button punch will pay for itself in just a few jobs.
- Jaw Width: 1.75″ Wide
- Included Components: (1) Die 20/24ga Gold / (2) Dies 16/18ga Silver. Dies are stored within the jaws of the tool.
- Design: Ergonomically designed handles increase productivity. Less operator fatigue.
- Gauge Limits: Tool is capable of button punching metal deck from 24 gauge to 16 gauge thickness
- Materials: Constructed of heat treated tool steel
- Product Use: Tool is used for button punching or crimping seams of metal deck for easier welding.
- Versatility: Handles screw perpendicular into the red crimp handles to avoid movement during crimping and to adjust to different height individuals.